It’s #AdventureCalling time again! How is everyone doing? Rowan is now back at school and loving being able to see his friends again. And while our Dig Camp at Lindisfarne had been cancelled due to coronavirus, we were still able to spend the weekend exploring the island – and what an island it is too! What has everyone else been up to?
#AdventureCalling is the monthly linky for all your outdoorsy blog posts. If it’s outside, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear about it. Let us have your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. Old posts or new – we don’t mind. You should find loads of inspiration from everyone’s adventures, support other outdoor bloggers and potentially reach new people.
Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. All September’s posts were brilliant! Lauren loved reading Gareth Mate’s Great Hikes – Schynige Platte to Burglauenen. I have to say, there were some really gorgeous photos in there, making me want to add Switzerland to the list of places to visit. I couldn’t pick between Louise from Little Hearts Big Love’s family Walk Around Osterley Park and Anne from Platinum Line’s Going on Holiday to North Devon Post Lockdown. So let’s have them both.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up and don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”Exploring the Landscape” /></a><br />