It’s #AdventureCalling time again already. The last two weeks have flown by. In amongst the Christmas shopping, parties and the big baby toy clear out, we’re still missing get out as much as we’d like to. But it’s the last day of work for a few days and I have plans to get us outside somewhere. Rumour has it that Father Christmas may have been able to source some microspikes for tiny adult feet too, so fingers crossed.
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. Last time, Lauren’s favourite was by The Hungry Mountaineer– The Fun Never Stops Until a Coyote Eats You. Not sure how our furry pair would have coped in that situation. I loved An Ordinary Family of 5’s Snowdon with Kids. Go have a read.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”Exploring the Landscape” /></a><br />