Well, we’re definitely at the time of year where you need your big coat. During the last two weeks either been at kids birthday parties or battling a multitude of germs but now we’re all starting to feel better, we’re looking forward to getting out in some crisp winter weather. Hope you’ve all managed to get out for some adventures, large or small.
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. There were some really interesting posts last time, but Lauren’s favourite was Next Best Thing to Mummy’s post – Are Parents Right To Be Afraid To Let Their Children Play Outside. I loved The Outdoor Dad’s Why Kids Should Spend An Our Outside A Day. They both make a really good read – take a look.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!