It’s #AdventureCalling time again! Co-hosted by Lauren from The Helpful Hiker and me, also Lauren, from Exploring the Landscape, #AdventureCalling is the linky to share your outdoor antics. And with school holidays upon us, this could also be the place to find some inspiration for brilliant days out over summer.
Every other Wednesday, we’d love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. There were so many great posts to choose from last time, but Lauren’s favourite was The Outdoorsy Guide to Fife from Love, from Scotland. For me, it was a really hard decision, but Hip2Trek’s Mam Tor Castleton Walk brought back some great memories.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. And don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”Exploring the Landscape” /></a><br />