Welcome back to #AdventureCalling, the linky with an outdoor theme, co hosted by Lauren from The Helpful Hiker, and me. Last time, Lauren was hoping for some sunny weather for her camping trips after a bout of rain. This weekend has been glorious – hope everyone managed to make the most of the sunshine. I’m currently hobbling about after shuffling round a 23k Lakeland Trails race on Saturday. But it was so worth it!
Every other Wednesday, we’d love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
I’ve found that link ups can be a great source of inspiration, providing an ever growing list of places to visit or ideas for days out. Not only that, it is also a good way of reaching new readers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. Lauren’s favourite post from the last #AdventureCalling linky was Family days out: Go Ape Nets Kingdom from The Outdoor Dad, where I loved the outdoor ideas in The Small Explorer’s 30 Days Wild Challenge Week 2.
There are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works below. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. And don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”www.exploringthelandscape.com” /></a><br />