Hiya, and welcome back to #AdventureCalling. What is everyone up to this wet and windy half term? The boy was off last week, and for something a bit different, we spent a few days in London, exploring the museums, the Tower of London and seeing the sights. I even coped with the London Underground – this is what I was most nervous about. We had a fantastic time!
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too. If it’s outside, we want to read it.
I’ve found a lot of inspiration for things to do or places to visit from the #AdventureCalling linky so hopefully there will be something for you too. It is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. Last time, Lauren’s favourite post was from The Hungry Mountaineer – Holcomb Creek and the Beavers. It was a really lovely post about being out in nature with friends. My favourite was The Fish with a Wish from Next Best Thing to Mummy. I love the ideas of books getting the message of looking after our planet across to children.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”Exploring the Landscape” /></a><br />