We’re back with #AdventureCalling. What has everyone been up to for the last two weeks? Father Christmas did indeed manage to find some microspikes in tiny feet size, and I was very excited but unfortunately, a pretty painful back scuppered any plans for big walks. Things a looking better now, and we have a winter tree walk – learning about tree identification – to look forward to.
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too. If it’s outside, we want to read it.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. Last time, Lauren enjoyed the brilliant tips in The Next Best Thing to Mummy’s post, Day’s Out With the Kids That Don’t Cost The Earth. I enjoyed the cityscapes in Cycling In The Ruhrgebiet, Germany by Daisy The Bus. Imagine traffic free cycle paths! Have a read if you missed them.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”Exploring the Landscape” /></a><br />