It’s #AdventureCalling time again. We’re right in the middle of half term and just back from a very blustery day at the beach exploring Llanddwyn Island again – this time, taking Rick and the dogs along to show them ow great this little part of Angelsey is. It certainly blew the cobwebs away. What is everyone up to for half term?
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. Last time, Lauren’s favourite was Juggling on Rollerskates’ gorgeous Snowdonia walk – Climbing Snowdon for the First Time: The Pyg Track and Llanberis Path. I loved the beautiful mountains and turquoise lakes in Four Acorns post – Holidaying on the Wild Side in the French Alps.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<br /><br />
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”www.exploringthelandscape.com” /></a><br /><br />