So we’re officially in autumn now. I love this time of year. So many beautiful colours on the way, and yep, it might be raining a bit more – but that’s what coats are for isn’t it? What has everyone been up to since the kids started back at school? Have you managed to squeeze in any adventures? Me and the boy took Anma up her first Wainwright and had a fab day on a lovely, sunny last weekend of summer.
Every other Wednesday, me and Lauren from the Helpful Hiker would love to hear what you have been up to in the great outdoors – your big expeditions, mini adventures, days out, hints and tips. We love old posts and new posts too.
As well as providing some great ideas for things to do or places to visit, the #AdventureCalling linky is also a good way of reaching new readers and supporting other outdoor bloggers. Each week, Lauren and I will read and comment on every post, and we will each pick a favourite. There were a lot of posts last time, but Lauren’s favourite was The Next Best Thing to Mummy’s brilliant post – Attracting Birds to Your Garden. For me, as someone who has Iceland firmly on her list of places to visit, it had to be Debbee’s Buzz and her Incredible Iceland Trip Ten Day Adventure.
Below are some notes on how #AdventureCalling works. Hopefully everything is working, but do please give me a shout if there are any problems. Feel free to tweet me your posts should you have any difficulties adding them to the link up but don’t forget to pop back to read each other’s posts.
- Add our #AdventureCalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #AdventureCalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #AdventureCalling and we will retweet with pleasure.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- We’d love it if you could follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
<a href=”https://exploringthelandscape.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/new-linky-badge.png” alt=”www.exploringthelandscape.com” /></a><br />